Columbus Ohio Family Law Attorneys
Family Law Services We Offer in Columbus, Ohio
The Lawrence Law Firm provides a full range of family law services to clients in Columbus and throughout Central Ohio. Family attorneys Rodd S. Lawrence and Linda J. Lawrence both have the knowledge and experience that you can count on to get results. Along with other types of family law cases, our Columbus attorneys can assist you with:
- Divorce: Going through a separation is never easy. Our Columbus divorce lawyers can help you chart the best path forward—with a focus on finding low-conflict solutions and protecting your rights.
- Spousal Support: Following a divorce Ohio, the financially disadvantaged may be entitled to spousal support (alimony). We have extensive experience handling alimony cases.
- Child Custody: We help parents with child custody, child visitation, child support, and post-divorce modifications. Call our Columbus office now for assistance.
- Paternity: Paternity is the basis of a father’s rights (and responsibilities) in Ohio. Our family lawyers can help you prove paternity.
- Adoption: Our family law attorneys can help you with all types of adoptions, including stepparent adoptions, private adoptions, and international adoptions.
- Prenuptial Agreements: Before tying the knot, a couple may opt for a prenuptial agreement. In Ohio, prenups must conform to strict standards to be legally enforceable.
- Family Law Mediation: Mediation is a form of alternative dispute resolution that emphasizes collaborative negotiation and mutually agreeable solutions. We are experienced family law mediators.
Why Rely On Columbus Family Lawyers at the Lawrence Law Office
Family law cases are complex and sensitive. You need a legal advocate who you can trust to help you navigate the process and protect your rights. At the Lawrence Law Office, our family law attorneys have over 60 years of relevant legal experience. We will help you find the best solution. When you call our Columbus office, you have will have a chance to speak to an experienced Ohio family lawyer who can:
- Listen to your story and explain your options;
- Answer any questions you have about family law in Ohio;
- Organize and handle all documents and paperwork; and
- Help you take the appropriate action to get the best possible outcome.
We know that no two family law cases are identical. One-size-fits-all approaches are not good enough for your family. You deserve personalized representation from a Columbus family lawyer who will take the time to listen to your story. Our law firm is committed to helping each and every client find the solution that works best for their unique needs.
Other Columbus Practice Areas
Family Law | Adoption | Stepparent Adoption | Prenuptial Agreements | Divorce | Real Estate Investor Divorces | Executive Divorces | Physician Divorces | Mediation | Dissolution | Military Divorces | Retirement Asset Divorces | Business Owner Divorces | Spousal Support | Child Custody | Contempt & Enforcement | Same-Sex Couple Child Custody | Paternity